Easter Eggs Hunting Season
Table of Contents
You might have already heard the big news: Tower is coming to Windows! If you're interested, sign up for the beta to get early access!
Today, however, we'd like to invite you to have some fun - and win awesome stuff!
Here's how it works:
- We've hidden a handful of Easter Eggs on our Windows Beta page for you to hunt and discover.
- Interact with the page in different ways, try things out, look closely...
- You'll know when you've found one of the hidden Easter Eggs: you'll see a "Congratulations" notice that includes instructions on how to participate.
- The contest will end on October 9th. Shortly after, we will also announce the winners.
We're giving away 10 packs of our legendary Nerdy Game of Cards, a set of playing cards featuring open source projects and frameworks in a fun way.
Update: Solving the Mystery
The contest is over - but here's a list for all of you who are curious to know which easter eggs we've hidden:
- Hidden image where the text was the same color as the page's background
- Double-click on the Tower-Icon
- Hover for some seconds over the text element in the page's footer
- Selection of the text element "Sign up to get notified"
- Right-click on the button "More about Tower"
- Device shake on mobile devices (for a couple of seconds)
We notified the lucky winners via email. Thanks to all of you for participating!