The Quick Actions are available via the keyboard shortcut ⌘ + ⇧ + A or the icon in the toolbar.
With this dialog, you can jump to Tower's view and actionable items at the stroke of your keyboard.
You can jump to the following views:
- Working Copy
- Pull Requests
- Repository Settings
Items available by searching
Search for any of these actionable items in your repository by typing the first characters or the whole name of:
- Branches & Remote Branches
- Commits by commit hash
- Files in your Working Tree
Use ⏎ to invoke the default action or tab to expand your options.
You can return to the action overview by pressing Esc
This enables some great workflows like:
- Give it a branch name and it will offer to do a checkout.
- Give it a file name and it will offer to show it in the File History.
- Give it a commit hash and it will offer to show this commit's details.